SCAA COVID GUIDELINES
In order to help with COVID-19 guidelines, we need help from the entire community to do our best to restrict the spread. Please help follow these guidelines to help us have safe, fun and enjoyable sports seasons!
● Parents, please make sure to complete a daily pre-screening of all student-athletes before they attend practice in accordance with CDC guidelines to determine whether or not your child should participate in group sport activities.
● Online screening forms will no longer be required for practices or games at SCAA facilities however they may be required for some away events
● Anyone with any illness or symptoms of COVID-19 must remain home.
● Attendance will be captured by coaches/instructors
● Unvaccinated spectators are asked to continue to wear masks and socially distance themselves.
● Players will bring their own equipment, water, and hand sanitizer, labelled with the athletes name. Absolutely no sharing.
● Coach/SCAA may provide sanitizer for athletes as needed
● Only coaches, referees, and players will be allowed on the field/practice facility.
Families must be outside the fences (or playing areas). We are in this together--STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID-19!