SCAA Winter Basketball Registration is now open!
SCAA Boys and Girls Basketball Skills and Drills Opportunities
Now that schedules are complete, you have the opportunity to take advantage of available gym space for additional skills and drills with your team.
The following information applies through June 2019
OPEN GYM - Girls rising 6th-8th grade June 18th 6:30-7:30 at South County MS
Guidance for using Skills and Drills:
- Have fun but also be serious.
- This time is not to be used as a uncontrolled fun session. We need to ensure there is supervision or we risk losing gym space for this season and future seasons.
- Coaches or parents can either schedule time for their own team or can work with each other and expand it to include more than one team in order to make the session valuable.
- There are no referees so scrimmages/games are managed by the coaches and players.
- This is an opportunity for boys and girls to improve their game while also learn how to play controlled pickup basketball. Coaches/parents should supervise but allow the players to manage the practice, especially for the older players.
- You can sign up by contacting Keefe Matthews at firstname.lastname@example.org Again, there must be adults present for all skills and drills sessions so we don't lose our gym space.
For additional information on SCAA Basketball, please contact Keefe Matthews at b