South County Athletic Association’s Boys Youth Lacrosse Coaches will host a *FREE* Athlete Development Clinics for our boy’s program ages 13 to 14 (2025/2026) during October and November to work on lacrosse fundamentals and enjoy some free play.
These clinics are a great opportunity for our players to develop skills and get repetitions in catching, throwing, shooting, carrying the ball, and picking up ground balls. This is also a great way to learn the game of lacrosse or try a new position.
Clinics will take place at the South County Middle School Nike field
5:00 to 6:30 p.m. every other Sunday in OCT/NOV.
(Oct 4, 18 and November 1, 15, 29.)
To register, please click he sag re
U14 Boys Lacrosse Clinic
Below is the COVID-19 protocol that we will follow to keep our players, coaches, and community safe and healthy.
1. Cascade helmet shield while will be available to purchase on site. The shield is not mandatory, but highly encouraged to wear. These shields are thin, clear plastic shields that cover the face mask of the helmet. Coaches will have shield available at the field. Each shield costs $10, payable to the coaches.
2. All coaches will wear a mask while on the field.
3. Players, coaches, and parents must wear a mask while walking to and from the parking lots and while watching the training.
4. Only coaches and players are allowed on the field.
5. Athletes may not share water bottles.
6. We will follow any additional guidelines published by the State of Virginia, CDC sports guidance, U.S Lacrosse and NVYLL.