South County Athletic Association’s Boys Youth Lacrosse Coaches will host a *FREE* Athlete Development Clinics for laxers ages 7 to 12 during September and October to work on lacrosse fundamentals and enjoy some free play.
These clinics are a great opportunity for our young players to develop skills and get repetitions in catching, throwing, shooting, carrying the ball, and picking up ground balls. This is also a great way to learn the game of lacrosse or try a new position.
Clinics will take place at the South County High School track/turf field from
5:45 to 7 p.m. on Wednesday evenings from September 16 to October 21.
To register, visit the following link: Boys Lacrosse Clinic Registration
Below is the COVID-19 protocol that we will follow to keep our players, coaches, and community safe and healthy.
1. All participants must wear a Cascade helmet shield while on the field. These shields are thin, clear plastic shields that cover the face mask of the helmet. Coaches will have shield available at the field. Each shield costs $10, payable to the coaches.
2. All coaches will wear a mask while on the field.
3. Players, coaches, and parents must wear a mask while walking to and from the parking lots and while watching the training.
4. Only coaches and players may enter the field.
5. Coaches will ensure proper social distancing amongst participants.
6. Athletes may not share water bottles.
7. Hand sanitizer will be available at the field.
8. We will follow any additional guidelines published by the State of Virginia.