SCAA Volleyball Clinics
SCAA Volleyball is hosting 6 weeks of preparation training for the Spring 2020 recreation and travel seasons and for those planning to try out for high school this coming fall. Sessions begin the week of Feb 3 and end the week of Mar 9. There will NOT be a session on President's Day (Feb 17th). There are 3 sessions to choose from:
Session 1 (6-7p): Co-ed / 5th - 8th / All levels
Session 2 (730-830p): Girls / 8th - 11th / HS Prep
Session 3 (730-830p): Girls / 7th - 8th / SCAA MS Travel
Location: All sessions will be at Lorton Station ES located at 9298 Lewis Chapel Rd, Lorton, VA 22079
Cost : $20 per session Note: no refunds will be issued unless the SCAA commissioner cancels a session (e.g. due to low enrollment) or FCPS school closing.
What to bring:
- Players should wear comfortable atheletic wear (e.g. shorts and t-shirt), knee pads and tennis shoes. NOTE: there is no need to purchase volleyball spandex or volleyball shoes for clinics; however if a player has them already, we encourage them to wear them.
- A VHSL regulation volleyball (if you have one)
- Water. NOTE: No food or drinks (other than water) are allowed in the gym
- A great attitude and be ready to learn and have fun
Questions: Please email Coach Frederick -
Example Format of each session:
3. Skills (passing, serving, and/or hitting)
4. Game play
We are also looking for volunteers to check players in and to help coach or assist with the sessions (as many as your schedule will allow).
If you have any questions or concerns, please email