Welcome to SCAA Volleyball!!
2/12/20 (NEW) - 2020 Winter Clinics are off to a great start. The participants are doing amazingly well. Additionally, players from South County High School's Varsity Volleyball team are helping to coach the clinics and are providing their insight into the SCHS volleyball program (and on Mon, Feb 10, Coach Glenn King, the new Varsity head coach stopped by).
We are offering 3 sessions:
- Session 1: Mons (6-7p) co-ed / 5th - 8th grade / all levels
- Session 2: Mons (730-830p) girls / 8th - 11th / High School prep
- Session 3: Tues (730-830p) girls / 7th - 8th / SCAA Travel Tryout Prep
Remaining dates are:
- Mon: 2/24, 3/2, and 3/9
- Tue: 2/18, 2/25
Cost per clinic is $20 and is non-refundable unless the commissioner cancels (e.g. session has low enrollment) or FCPS gyms are closed.
All sessions will be held at Lorton Station ES.
Please click HERE to register!!!!!
1/22/20 - Tryouts for Girls Middle School Travel will be held on Wed, Mar 4 at Laurel Hill ES (6-8p). If you cannot make this tryout date, please email email@example.com
The travel league is for intermediate to advanced players, who are currently in the 7th or 8th grade with. At the coach's discretion, there may be 5th or 6th graders who show exceptional talent and/or potential that are selected to join the team or to be practice players.
- Tryouts are free; however you must register...click HERE to register.
- If selected, cost is $200 plus $50 for a uniform (if the player doesn't have one or needs a new one)
- Practice will be 2 nights per week (days and times TBD...location at SCHS or its feeder ES and MS schools)
- Historically matches have been on Weds with home matches at SCMS and away games are at schools spread throughout Fairfax County
- Season begins early Mar and ends mid-Jun
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1/22/20 - Registration for Spring 2020 recreation is open...click HERE to register