Welcome to SCAA Volleyball!!
1/22/20 (NEW) - Happy New Year! SCAA Volleyball is excited to announce the 2020 Winter Clinic Schedule beginning on Mon, Feb 3 and ending Mon, Mar 9. There will be 3 sessions:
- Mons (6-7p) co-ed / 5th - 8th grade / all levels
- Mons (730-830p) girls / 8th - 11th / High School prep
- Tues (730-830p) girls / 7th - 8th / SCAA Travel Tryout Prep
Cost per session per date is $20 (non-refundable unless commissioner cancels (e.g. session has low enrollment) or FCPS gyms are closed).
All sessions will be held at Lorton Station ES.
Please click HERE to register
1/22/20 (NEW) - Tryouts for Girls Middle School Travel will be held on Wed, Mar 4 at Laurel Hill ES (6-8p). If you cannot make this tryout date, please email email@example.com
The travel league is for intermediate to advanced players, who are currently in the 7th or 8th grade with. At the coach's discretion, there may be 5th or 6th graders who show exceptional talent and/or potential that are selected to join the team or to be practice players.
- Tryouts are free; however you must register...Registration will open shortly.
- If selected, cost is $200 plus $50 for a uniform (if the player doesn't have one or needs a new one)
- Practice will be 2 nights per week (days and times TBD...location at SCHS or its feeder ES and MS schools)
- Historically matches have been on Weds (historically home matches have been at SCMS and away games are at schools spread throughout Fairfax County)
- Season begins early Mar and ends mid-Jun
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1/22/20 (NEW) - Registration for Spring 2020 (recreation and travel) will open shortly.